Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday Post 345d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2527. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked and started rereading my old fanfiction! Think I'll let myself read them once near the end of every month ...
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all ...
  • Toms: think PIG mum'll help me up; Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm, although PIG mum hasn't decided where she'll send us yet.
  • Kim will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm; PIG mum's prolly found some OT to gimme a session after that ...
  • Wonder if I'll get to read for one hour toms and eat any arvo tea?
  • Hope I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 36TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: