Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Post 349c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5019 (ha, I'm just half a normal person today XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now eleven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum says she'll take me out aisle walking toms morning ... hope she keeps her word.
  • Will have lunch back @ home with dearest dad~
  • David's coming to gimme physio in the early arvo.
  • And apparently, Tina's back! Will haveta start a new year's list of how late she comes every shift ... Davina also advised I don't test her does she remember my routine until April to give her time to settle back into work; she's been off since December!
  • Oh, March arrives toms! Bye Summer; will miss your long days and pity I didn't get to hit the beach but I had a plate of shaved ice and drank a choc chip frappe from Sakuraya, that's two outta three goals achieved! Toms after I'd finished my most important two hours of the day I'd better write my Birthday Wishlist for 2021! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: