Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday Post 456c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3385. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • After spending my most important two hours of the day online, I ate one full mouthful of gooey passionfruit for arvo tea before happily reading for twenty-five minutes, using the loo for one tinkle and joining choir rehearsal online.
  • Got myself a spoon and had dinner afterwards.
  • Returned online and then remembered I'd originally intended to read for another twenty-five minutes, coz I like reading for one hour everyday whenever possible!
  • Happily read for another twenty-five minutes, reaching pg. 400 @ 8:41pm!
  • Returned online, published the previous post, used the loo for one final tinkle after lifting the loo lid and returned online.
  • Toms: Davina's found someone new to take me shopping ... hope she's nice!
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal come 1pm.
  • And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: