Sunday, February 14, 2021

Monday Post 455c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now only stands @ 352 (but going out next) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 5pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle Alaistair and snore, waking to use the pot :Ponce more when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: