Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Post 354b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2580 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Like Jesus' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "Don't Lose Your Saltiness". Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. .
  • Alyssa and the student OT arrive to gimme a session. The student really did bring me a Kit Kat bar! I gave them half and then halved my half with PIG mum.
  • Turns out Annie had already arrived! I went to the loo once more before leaving. Annie came with me; she was gonna life the loo lid for me, only spiteful PIG mum wouldn't let her, insisting I life the lid myself. In that case, I returned to the computer and noted down that I'dd done it before using the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Finally, we're off! It's only a short distance to QRice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine,; like, three minutes!
  • Entering, the waiter gestured me to the nearest available seat; after I'd sat down, he said in Canto, "Here, I'll push you in. One, two, three! One more; one, two, three!" I was surprised: since when did Vietnamese people speak Canto?
  • I order my favourite crispy skin chicken with tomato rice and a HK milk tea, Annie orders four treasure rice and we share a plate of chicken spring rolls (two each).
  • When Annie settles the bill, I ask the male waiter how come he knows I speak Canto? The guy laughs. "I've seen you here before!" I then ask, "But this is a Vietnamese restaurant; how come you speak Canto? Don't people from Vietnam speak Vietnamese? The guy teaches me that there's a Hongkie population living in Vietnam!
  • Lunch finished, it's time for drinks/dessert! Annie tootles us to some place called GU Tea; I vaguely recall going their with the Tuesday night small group before?
  • Since Annie says she's already ordered herself cake, we both just got drinks and traded one slurp each.
  • Since PIG mum demanded I get home by 2:30pm; Annie dropped me back home @ 2:26. PIG mum was on the phone to UQ; I've been booked to start next Wednesday 9am till 11am and Thursday like 1:30pm till 2:30pm.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival one minute early. Me, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Have just reached PISSY two hour net time quickly, so just briefly:
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Showered (sang 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud), had some yummy dragonfruit and one mug of green tea for arvo tea, read for one hour (finished pg. 111 @ 2:45pm, reached pg. 123 @ 2:58pm, reached pg. 125 @ 3:01pm and finished pg. 150 @ 3:31. Then I just played Candy Crush-type games and chatted with Kim while she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle before she left @ 5pm; she's back tomorrow and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Happily watched Seven's news for the 34TH time, used the loo once and had dinner with dearest dad: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy ong choi, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, lotsa yummy cauliflower, one slice of chicken and one chunk of beef mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Tuesday plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: