Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday Post 456e

 Potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2119  (see? Toldja I'd pass two grand! XDand secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-five. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When this Narelle person didn't arrive by 5pm, I decided to give her ten minutes before ringing CODA's on-call number, since the office closes @ 5pm.
  • Phew, she arrived five minutes late; when she rang the doorbell I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Narelle who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I washed myself, we chatted: she used to work for Autism Queensland but left after a client she'd worked with for many years passed away and her son, who's a horticulturalist with the city council, he's literally only one day older than me; born 19th March, 1987!
  • I had one tinkle before Narelle flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Narelle rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last tinkle when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some yummy dragonfruit and one big mug of Chinese tea which had by now become cold. Narelle cleaned the bathroom (but couldn't get the keys to get outside so left the mop in the laundry) and then made me one big mug of white tea! Only 'twas too hot and I signed my tongue coz I was hastily trying to gulp it down before she left, two minutes early.
  • After I finished arvo tea, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've not even had dinner yet but have already managed FIVE posts!! XD

No comments: