Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday Post 455c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5002. Ha, I', literally two steps more than half a normal person tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • After PIG mum parked the car somewhere, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way to the radiology reception. 
  • I filled out the form and some male wardie takes me to get my pre-MRI xray.
  • Then, cannulation time ... I offer the Korean nurse that's about to stick me my deal ... she says she'll try once but if unsuccessful will get doctor immediately. At first she sticks the tourniquet around Ela but then she whacks a heat pack on Era and voila, first go, I'm cannulated! Oh, sweet relief; of course, I'm profuse in my thanks. XD
  • Some wardie wheels me to radiology and I transfer over to the MRI machine. After he sticks headphones over me, I ask can I please have some Linkin Park? He replies don't have any but how about some ACDC? I've never listened to them before but they're loud so okay!
  • Lol I rather like ACDC ... they must resing old songs because I can sing some lyrics! When the MRI technician interrupts to ask am I okay and he's injecting the contrast now I say ACDC's surprisingly good; the guy laughs and says no, I actually gave you the Bee Gees because there's actually some old CD lying around somewhere! XD
  • Ouua time, so just quickly:
  • After MRI, three wardies/MRI technicians transferred me back to a trolley, had my post-MRI x-ray, used a bedpan and was prepared for a long wait.
  • Shared half a packet of chicken and sth sandwiches with mother; originally the nurse got this old bloke also lying in MRI reception a packet of sandwiches; I flagged her down and may I please have some too? She returns with one pack and the kindly gentleman immediately offers me half but then she produces another pack for PIG mum and I to share!Suddenly the nurse goes doctor has reviewed your x-ray and you're good to go; only 1:50!
  • We have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah
  • Kim minds me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Toms: Nicky's helping me up, taking me to GCCW and taking me to Woka Warrigal for lunch with Chris and Kira!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: