Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Post 354c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4175. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I did my Bible study, before just Facebooking. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that EM's having our monthly lunch together afterwards! Lol, I had lotsa trouble finding someone who could buy lunch for me: I tried asking Fiona Mok, Pastor Grace, Janice, Miss Lam and finally, phew, Dr. Lee said he will!
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: