Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday Post 456g

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2396 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-six. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Yup, once I published the previous post @ 8:30pm I went straight to the loo! Hopefully I'll be right until the bedtime trip~
  • Toms: prolly expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm and I'll shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get support 4-6pm anymore but hopefully Anna's all recovered from her sore throat and will take me for shaved ice @ Just Soy Cafe!! Originally she said she had a sore throat and let's go next Saturday but I'm like suck Soothers, drink lemon honey water and rest up; I'll Whatsapp you toms morning and hopefully you'll be all good to go, because Autumn's approaching and soon it's gonna get too cold for shaved ice!!
  • If we're able to have shaved together, I'll prolly not manage to read for three hours~
  • Also, Uber will remind Fiona to come pick me up for small group come Sunday morning. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts!! What's that ... like the 41ST time it'sever happened?? XD

No comments: