Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Post 354b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4093 (sweet, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'No Longer Yourself' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Happy Resignation'. Righteo, continuing Saturday's events?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to dad who cooked eggs and ham and left me one (not half) a sandwich; thanks also to Kim who tried cooking the bread yummy with butter, even though it wasn't crunchy. XD I also enjoyed my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for ninety minutes first up, reaching pg. 222 @ exactly 11am, reaching pg. 225 @ 11:05am and reaching pg. 250 @ 11:35am.
  • Whoops only ten minutes left, so just super-briefly:\
  • Used loo for one tinkle @ midday, ate half a slice of cheese, drank my second big mug of white tea with two sugars and tried ringing Aunty Lai but the line cut after fifty-seven seconds?
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Kim.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one yummy bowl of the fried rice Kim cooked for me while I'd been showering plus my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars. I kept reading, reaching pg. 300 @ 1:31pm.
  • After Kim left @ 2pm, the parents and I went to Garbo! I tried and bought two pairs of long pants and then we had arvo tea from Eight Street.
  • Back home, I plopped online, PIG mum hit pigland upstairs and dearest dad went swimming.
  • Dinner after watching the news: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa soup carrot and a few chunks of delicious BBQ choojk.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I returned online.
  • Gonna do Bible Study homework now!
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: