Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday Post 345b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 867. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I got off, used the loo for one tinkle and sat @ the gobbling :P table to munch the tasty treat Aunty WWinnie gave me last night for arvo tea. PIG mum put down one big mug of Chinese tea and I started the book club novel for next month! Peter Greste's memoirs; Amanda gave me the book one month earlier coz it's quite thick and it'll prolly take me ages to read! Today I reached page twenty-five @ 4:12pm and page fifty @ 4:42pm!
  • One more tinklr for me before I return online. I should've played Farm Heroes/other Candy Crush type games before returning online; PIG mum doesn't lemme use my mobile when she's @ home! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames (bulletin read by Jonathan Uptin) I saw for the 29TH time this year: Fellows, Crosbie, Fabris, Foran, Bradnam, Fife, Kramer, Kinsela, Albanese,  Rudd (heard), Kearsley (heard), Hegarty, Scanlon, Turnell, Gyte, Stains (heard), Biden, Pelosi, Fauci, Trump (heard), Raworth, Kamath, Travolta (heard), Pyne, Pearl, Plummer, Spacey (heard), Genovese, Allborz (first name), Fallarz, Kenin, Woolley (heard), Nadal (heard), Whittaker, Paulo, Vunivalu (heard), Thorn, Lemanis, Sobey (heard)Slattery, Ahern, Barty and Azarenka (heard). Luke Bradnam read the weather report.  Brisbane was  21-21    today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  21-33    . Sunrise: 5:25am     Sunset:6:39pm

No comments: