Thursday, February 4, 2021

Friday Postt 345

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 5783 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Faith Investment'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Your Unchartered Wilderness'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1090 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand); sixthly, TWFT topic's "Forgive Because You've Been Forgiven" and seventhly, the spam count for the week's sth like thirty-five. Small group last night was interesting; dad microwaved me some rice leftovers for dinner. About fifteen people attended; after eating, we all sat in a circle and introduced ourselves before having cake for Ric's birthday! Today Kim took me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage and toms I was originally hoping to hit Sea World for the first time in more than TWO DECADES but alas mother has put an end to that. >< *sigh* Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm because I don't get 4pm till 6pm support anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the opportunity to read for three hours~  Anyways, hopefully bbl afterwards, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead~

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: