Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Post 454d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3718. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing I alternated between checking emails and Facebooking. Suddenly, I receive an e-mail with Alison's homework and I'm like, oh yeah! Gotta get started on mine too!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and minding me till 1pm. Haven't asked PIG mum where she's sending us yet.
  • Seeing the psychiatrist again toms arvo ... PIG mum's prolly already thinking about all the ways she'll gleefully diss me toms ... *sigh* Never mind, I'll remind myself to stay calm and take all the insults from her like water off a duck's back. XD
  • Hopefully the appointment will be quick and I'll be home in time for arvo tea and my most important two hours of the day! Willing to skip arvo tea if that means I'll get the full two hours~
  • Then Kim's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me too Toastmasters! We're in some new room; Kim can read maps and will guide me there, I'm sure~
  • Looking forward to my Happy Meal afterwards, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Chjeers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: