Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday Post 345b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 4713; oh, perhaps I'll crack being half a normal person before the day's out! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Alaistair and I happily cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eyegoo; I excitedly burble my newest dream to her: walking along a HANGING BRIDGE by MYSELF!
  • When Annie announces her arrival @ 8am, PIG mum lets her in. Annie opens the door and bids me good morning; I nod Alaistair @ her and Annie laughs, asking me, "Fifteen more minutes?" I nod Alaistair, Annie exits my bedroom and I count down my fifteen more minutes.
  • When Annie comes back, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Annie who squirts some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Annie who gets a spoon for me, turns Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure and then sits and massages Ela while I'm munching breakfast.

  • Breakfast finished, I head back to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Whoops, time's up, so just very briefly:

  • Hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with Annie!

  • Went to Momo's for a fried chicken lunch!

  • Got home, showered and said bye to Annie @ 3:30; she's back Monday 2pm till 5pm!

  • Attending first small group for 2021 tonight!

  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...

  • Unsure what's happening toms ... OT? Massage?

  • Also unsure who's minding me toms ... *checks* Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; unsure what PIG mum wants us to do... anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: