Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday Post 346c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for WEednesday now stands @ exactly 3333; oh, what a cool number! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I published the previous post, PIG mum came downstairs and ordered that I help her edit this email she's sending to the NDIS. My new plan's arrived; phew, no hours for personal care have been cut! Personally, I couldn't care less if therapy funding was cut. XD She came down a second time and I helped edit one more sentence for her.
  • At 9pm,. I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: some new carer called Sophie's helping me up and taking me to GCCW! Hope she's nice~
  • Kim's picking me up, having lunch with me (I'm hoping Ho Lin Wah) and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30.
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me arvo tea. *sigh*\
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 35TH time this year!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,.
    Em. ^^

No comments: