Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday Post 455d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2582 (ha, I'm just past 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Splitting Image' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'To Be Sanctified. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Alaistair and I cuddle and happily snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl coz I'm still owed TEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: