Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday Post 455e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2692. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Actually, I've just reached my PISSY two hour time limit, so just super-briefly:
  • Got myself a spoon, poured myself milk and had a bowl of bird food for breakfast.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and plopped online.
  • Had a baked bean sandwich with one slice of cheese for lunch.
  • David came to gimme my fortnightly session of physio with him: treadmill ten minutes walking 0.8km/hr, 100 sit-to-stands, piano practice with fifty hand pronation exercise for Ela.
  • Went out with Kim to hike Calamvale Central for forty minutes, buy groceries from Woolies, buy a sushi roll for arvo and play with smartphones for about twenty-five minutes.
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head back out to the gobbling :P table and eat my delicious calamari sushi for arvo tea. I also happily read for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 325 @ 4:46pm, finishing pg. 333 @ 4:59pm and finishing pg. 350 @ 5:18pm.
  • Returned online, watched news and then had dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, lotsa yummy cauliflower, like two dots of salty egg and about half a teaspoon's worth of beef mince.
  • Drank soup, took bowl over to sink and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I can usually accomplish that every Monday now. XD

No comments: