Monday, February 8, 2021

Tuesday Post 454

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1686 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's "You're Accepted, Loved And Secure" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online this arvo when I get home from seeing Dr. Jatinda!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr, my five day awesome sleep streak ended around 2am when nature called. *sigh* Hopefully not an ominous forecast for the day ...
  • Nature called again around 6:35am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  •  I use the pot :P again one hour later when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work~
  • Alaistair and I happily snore for about another hour, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo.
  • When Hannah promptly announces her arrival @ 9am. Hannah knocks, pushes the door open and goes, "Good morning, Em; fifteen more minutes?" Alaistair nods @ her and she obediently ducks out for awhile. XD
  • Actually, I fall back asleep before Hannah returns! XD Only a very light sleep, though; I wake the moment the door's reopened, but feign sleep until Hannah taps me. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: