Monday, February 22, 2021

Tuesday Post 345b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3463; I'm certain I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out! XD  Unfortunately, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I get home!! *sigh*Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?

  • When Hannah announces her arrival promptly @ 9am, PIG mum lets her in. She's more polite than Kim is; she actually knocks and bids me good morning before offering me fifteen more minutes. Alaistair nods @ her; Hannah's a good girl and goes away until fifteen minutes are up. XD

Ha 

  • nnah gets me up and kitted; I brush teeth (thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste), sat over the loo for one tinkle and eat one bowl of bird food (*what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) :P for  breakfast.
  • Hannah tootles me off to Calamvale Central; after walking and buying groceries, we tap @ our respective smartphones for the forty-five minutes and I pass one more level of Farm Hereos! XD 

  • Get home, shower and have a toasted tuna with tomato and onion with one slice of cheese for lunch. Dulp, I wanted rice; won't get any rice today ... *wails*

 

  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed her firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoyed getting to yap ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann. XD

 

  • Got home and suddenly Mr. Jig-Air rings! He's offering me this place in some OT clinic for six weeks; PIG mum immediately agreed coz it's free. XD

 

  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters tonight; I'm Timer! Seeing that the theme's sth like 'Brunch In Brisbane' I hope someone will bring supper. XD 

  •  Looking forward to my Happy Meal for dinner although as always am slightly annoyed because Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*

 

  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up again and minding me from 9-1. PIG mum hasn't decided where she's sending us yet.

 

  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving.

 

  •  Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceaseingly @ him. XD

 

  • Oh! Must finish my GCCW homework when I get home! Will try remember ask Hannah to please leave the book @ the computer desk for me. 

  • Have choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm; Cathy has already e-mailed everyone the music.

 

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

 
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: