Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Thursday Post 455b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1316. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After I washed and dried Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Nikky who gets me a spoon for breakfast and turns on Today for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • `Breakfast finished, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Nikky's car. Earlier, PIG mum was bitching that Nikky wouldn't let her show her directions to the Garbo library and put Sparkless3 into her carboot just in case; sure enough, Nicky got hopelessly lost; she lemme use Sparkless2 and we didn't get into the library until like 9:52am!
  • Ten people attended today; thanks to Alison who got me three bikkies and one small cup of tea, white and two for morning tea and since I was using Sparkless3, I took myself to the loo, wiped the seat and got myself back to the meeting room without any fuss.
  • Homework for next meeting's 'quisling'; GCCW ended nine minutes early today.
  • After one more loo trip, Nikky was supposed to take us to Woka Warrigal for lunch with Chris and Kira, but instead she insisted on stopping @ the CODA office first and then she took us like to Pinelands Plaza!! I messaged Chris, apologised that we'd arrive late and gave Nikky instructions how to get to Woka Warrigal~
  • Lunch with them was fantastic; we all just chatted away, taking turns. Nikky was funny, saying we had to leave @ 2pm; I hadn't even finished eating yet! Ignoring her, I continued my usual slow pace of eating and we all left together @ 2:30pm. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Nikky who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nikky flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nikky rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I booted the computer up, sending Nikky please to clean the bathroom. After she does so, she just sits @ the gobbling :P table and does ...? I dunno! I ask her can she please come give Ela a massage and she says no, it's too hot I'm sitting in front of the fan but I say there's a fan here too; come back, give Ela a massage and turn the fan on.
  • Lucky PIG mum got home @ 3:02pm but I wouldn't let Nikky leave until 3:30pm. Unsure when she's back.
  • PIG mum tossed me a banana for arvo tea; I also drank one mug of Chinese tea and did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • The parents have gone and come back from walkies; I've used the loo for one tinkle twice more~
  • It's ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim's minding me 10am till 2pm; presuming PIG mum'll help me up but unsure where she'll send Kim and me.
  • Also unsure if I've got any appointments toms...
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news for the 30TH time this year: Searle, Foran, Jaschke, Calcutt, Albanese, Upcroft, Lawson, Wheeler, Heinke, Schulkins, Wawn, Uhlmann, Goldie, Chalmers, Coonan, Trump (heard), Romney (heard), Plaskett, Pence, Raskin, Rostom, Amelda (first name)Heinke, Ciciline, Castro, Pullar, Wells, Candy (first name), Gyte, Cassidy, Marx, Cavallaro, Bronger, Radnedge, Tyran (first name), Gottlieb, Thiaday, Dufficy, Barty, GavrilovaUmbert, Kyrgios, Kanepi, Kokkinakis, Slattery and Stig. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report 77.4USc = 1AUD.. Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was 20-28     today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-30     . Sunrise  5:39am    sunset 6:35pm

No comments: