Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Post 456b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2375; secondly, Our Daily Bread's da\evotional topic's 'Strengthened By Grace' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's ''Watch Your Words'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When we arrive, Anna says she can't see any tables; let her check out that it's really open. She comes back saying it's only takeaway right now; all the tables are gone!
  • I link arms with her and we head down. After scanning the menu, we step inside to order and then Anna goes with me back to her car. I climb inside and Anna heads back down to wait for and collect our order.
  • Then she tootles us off to her place to eat! Uncle Slam comes out and greets us when we arrive~
  • Originally I sit @ the dining table but then Anna says go to the bathroom and wash your hands.
  • That said, we start tucking in! Thanks to Uncle Slam who hands me a metal spoon because I take one mouthful of ice with the plastic spoon and nearly slice my tongue open; it's very sharp!
  • Anna's ordered herself some kinda pearl milk tea that also has pudding and grass jelly, while Uncle Slam has brought his laptop home for work. We all just chat~
  • Once we're all finished, I climb back into their car and surprise, it's Anna who's driving, not Uncle Slam! She explains he doesn't really like driving, see.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 34TH time this year, I use the toilet for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah kindly passed me before lunch for dinner; February has been satisfied TWELVE times!! :D :D
  • Since the parents had already wolfed down dinner and had crashed the couch to watch the Australian Open women's singles final, I propped both legs up onto the footstool while eating, but remembered to put them back down to the floor before asking PIG mum to please gimme some soup. XD
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again ising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for toms plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: