Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 345c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1423. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack 1.5 grand some other night; just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued study. I've gotta submit the next unit by Friday but I can't do anything toms night coz I'm @ small group!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Annie's helping me up and taking me shopping; instead of having lunch @ Woka Warrigal we're getting fried chicken from Momo's! PIG mum's already growled that I'm not allowed any drink bar free water coz one chicken's like $15.90 but we're sharing one! Argh, mostly, I'm just pissed because Chris rang tonight and asked PIG mum could I please visit Sea World with Kira this Saturday and horrid PIG mum immediately refused. >< *sigh* She's always spiteful like that ...
  • But it's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Actually, correction: toms night. I'm getting ahead of myself here. XD
  • Most excitingly, toms night I'm starting small group! This year I'm in Ric and Izzy's small group; I know Izzy coz she was my NAB physio student years ago and I know Ric coz he was like my 500TH Facebook friend!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: