Monday, February 15, 2021

Tuesday Post 455b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2155 but secondly and way more importantly I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home from book club dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • One hour later, dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks us (me and Alaistair back into bed, we cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself in to hit me with the eye goo, before going and unlocking the door for Kim's imminent arrival.
  • When Kim arrives, she remembers to gimme fifteen more minutes first, hence why Alaistair didn't give her the Bear Bum. XD She actually came back a bit earlier but only to empty the pot :P hence why Alaistair didn't point his posterior @ her. XD
  • When Kim comes back, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one of the lil muffins PIG mum spent last night baking, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's car and she tootles us off to Underwood Marketplace, finding parking just outside the entrance. Farm Hereos chooses then to gimme SIX HOURS of free lives; I ask Kim can we quickly finish the walking and shopping so I can si

     Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: