Saturday, February 27, 2021

Sunday Post 345

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3621 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Have You Been Betrayed?' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's already ten. Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once around 3am and once again @ 6:20am when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, after which I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, like clockwork  one hour laterPIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs to get changed for church; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P once again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • PIG mum lets herself into my room @ 7:30am, hits me with the eye goo, helps me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Fingers crossed I can bbl since I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online!!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: