Monday, February 1, 2021

Tuesday Post 344

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2136 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Strength Through Sharing'. Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and again @ 6:35am, before 

    spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • One hour later, I'm awakened by dearest dad thoughtfully walking silently along the hallway and unpopping the lock into the garage. After I use the pot :P again, dad soon comes to kiss me bye and retuck me into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.

  • Another hour of happy snoring for me, PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around being my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo; I hope that Hannah will arrive promptly @ 9am today.

  • Less  than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am and kindly squirted me some toothpaste.

  • Had bird food for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable before leaving.

  • Went out to Calamvale Central to buy groceries.

  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was a toasted tuna with mayo and corn sandwich cut into four triangles and one mug of Chinese tea.

  • Used loo for one tinkle and popped online for my most important two hours of the day.

  • Will head over to the gobbling :P table, munch my calamari ring sushi and read for one hour after I've finished my most important two hours online.

  • Toms: *sigh* Doubt the parents even realise, but tomorrow marks FOURTEEN YEARS since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly smote me down with the disabling brain tumour and totally destroyed my life. >< Why I'll not focus on that: it's Kira's BIRTHDAY and I've been invited to her HIGH TEA party; how fancy!! Hannah's taking me~

  •  Think I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD

  • Choir resumes @ 5:30pm! I'm still attending online~

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: