Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday Post 455b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total ffor Sunday now stands @ 5027 (ha, I'm just over half a normal person today XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sending Out An SOS'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Powerful Impact and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's still only eight but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I have Facebook video chat with Aunty Nga!!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Had Bible study and then attended ESS. Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING; speaker today was Pastor Chris with a sermon entitled 'A Long Obedience In The Same Direction'.
  • Joined Miss Lam and others for lunch @ Market Square; afterwards, we ate gelato!
  • Went back to church for boardgames; felt loved when Enoch and Doug told me they missed me @ small group. Charlie told me the same thing during lunch!
  • Played Pictionary with Miss Lam, Naomi and someone else, then played this medical game with Miss Lam and Alfee's husband, Brian!
  • Miss Lam dropped me home and I immediately had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea.
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I did another stinky unspeakable and then popped online while the parents went on walkies.
  • Had a lil food for dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • She's found David to come gimme a session of physio in the arvo.
  • Kim's minding me from 2pm till 5pm. Oh, perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me; I mightn't be going out.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 32ND time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: