Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Post 354d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2819. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, I read news articles.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Was annoyed that I had to lift the loo lid; it's my first for this year! Hopefully I'll not haveta do that once a fortnight~
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up ...
  • Excitement: I'm going out with Annie for an early lunch to celebrate her birthday!She's picked Vietnamese~
  • We'll have drinks/dessert @ somewhere around Pinelands Plaza and then Annie will drop me back home by 2pm, since Kim/Tina's minding me from 2pm till 6pm. Will PIG mum try send me out again? I'll only go if she promises she'll be home and I won't haveta turn off the alarm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 35TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Final, final spam count for the weekend: only eight~

No comments: