Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Post 354c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2708; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's ... lol, it's still really early (just past 7:30pm) and neither devotion has arrived yet! In that case, just continuing tonight's events?

  • Yup, when PIG mum said let's go, I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of the 4WD.
  • Oh, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unimaginable Promises'.
  • And Joni's devotional topic's 'A Furrowed Character'.
  • When I climbed into the 4WD, our neighbours Uncle Alan and Aunty Emily were also out, pointing @ this amazing rainbow! Dad drove to the top of Alan Cresc. and pulled over, both he and PIG mum hopped outta the 4WD and took photos.
  • Since the parents wanted to watch the Australian Open mrns' final, dinner was just @ the nearby Yum Cha And Co. Dad dropped us off first coz PIG mum had forgotten my parking permit.
  • For dinner, I got literally one mouthful of delicious Hokkien noodles ('twas authentic, not the fake stuff served every second Thursday for dinner back @ the insane asylum XD and barely half a bowl of Hainam chicken rice.
  • After dad tootled us back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then popped online. I'm not watching the tennis, but have the live stream opened and am listening.
  • Well, I can't really resume study tonight ... hope Axiom College gets back to me toms  and teaches me what kinda notes I'm meant to take!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Sunday plus what's happening Monday else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: