Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Wednesday Post 346

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2954 steps (presuming I'll have cracked three grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Try Brainstorming (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I attend choir practice online!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call till 6:35am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew dearest dad left for work @ 7:45am during Summer
  • One hour later, dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock to the garage; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: