Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday Post 305b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4788 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Built Together To Serve' and thirdly, I don't think Joni's devotional will arrive until after 8pm, so just continuing tonight's events?

  • I happily spread out Thursday's Courier Mail and read several pages; when Uncle Man arrives I hold hands with dad and get into the back passenger seat. Lol, Uncle Man's such a gentleman; once I get all four limbs inside his car he's like, "May I help you with your seatbelt?" but I tell him thanks I've got it.
  • Back home, I bid both the gentlemen good night, use the loo once more and then climb back into bed. Seeing as it's only 9:15am, I reckon I've got a fairly good chance of falling back asleep.
  • Score, sleep does return! Next I'm aware, Kim's knocked the door, said, "Em... fifteen more minutes" and wisely left once I waved Uber in her direction. XD After I've counted down my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P with the usual, "Kim, I'm hungry ..." and she replies, "Coming. Getting some gloves first."
  • After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and Ela enjoys her final time this week not having to hold the toothbrush. After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • For breakfast, Kim feeds me only half a ham and egg sandwich because apparently we've run outta bread but says she put extra cheese in for me. I drink my first mug of white tea with two sugars and read for thirty minutes.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I climb into the passenger seat of Kim's car and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central. Sweet, she grabs a trolley for us on arrival!
  • First, we buy groceries from Woolies. Kim buys herself one bag of onions.
  • Then we both buy sushi; me one calamari for arvo tea and Kim two/three avocado for lunch.
  • Vaguely recall we might've gone to the Mega Discount Fruit Market too?
  • Once home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot - April till October I get hot showers; the other six months I take warm showers XD - shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I'm all done after 11% but happily lean fully against the side rail for another tinkle before calling Kim back.
  • After I flip the nice hot water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) and then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Since Kim's Asian, she didn't haveta reheat the leftovers dad left for my lunch; she cooked me some rice leftovers fresh! I happily kept reading and also drank two more mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Before Kim drops me off @ BCAC for table tennis, I use the loo once more for two tinkles. Unsure when she's back, but she'd better remember to contact PIG mum and arrange my belated birthday lunch with her @ Impressive Dumplings!
  • Today I played three/four rounds with dearest dad before PIG mum picked me up.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my delicious calamari sushi roll and drink some warm infusion, before using the loo again for another tinkle and popping online.
  • Shortly before 6pm, PIG mum raced off to join her workmates @ some retirement dinner for one lady. Lol, she was in such a hurry to leave she refused to turn the television on for me!
  • Luckily, dearest dad did when he returned home, hence why I watched the news from the sofa.
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa dearest dad's homegrown hairy melon and like one teaspoonful of mincemeat. Dinner was spooned down with one huge bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Only nature suddenly calls, hence why @ 8:05pm I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: