Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday Post 304c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4496 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Lover Of My Soul'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea, did another stinky unspeakable and plopped online before watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 52ND time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle before having dinner with dad: rice tonight, lotsa yummy wombok, one chunk of pawpaw, some bean vermicelli and one chunk of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which dad demanded I finish watching the first half of Thursday night football with him. Manly are playing the Sharks; I presume the Sharks are @ home coz Manly are wearing purple and I keep thinking they're Melbourne!! XD
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^


No comments: