Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday Post 305

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4069 steps (sweet, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Day Is At Hand' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Teach Your Children' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 55TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:15am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew with certainty that PIG mum would get noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs one hour later and gets changed for her half-day's work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After PIG mum dashes into my room to hit me with the eye goo, rushes off to work and after dearest dad promises to leave me some rice leftovers and stay quiet so that Uber and I can snore in peace, before falling back asleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Before Nisha arrived, I woke twice more for the pot :P; after she arrived she gave me fifteen more minutes. Once I'd counted down those fifteen more minutes I swung myself over to the pot :P once more and then we got me kitted, before I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo and  do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked yummy ham and eggs and thanks to Nisha who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read the book club novel for thirty-one minutes.

  • While I used the loo for one more tinkle, Nisha shut and locked the windows. After I climbed into Nisha's passenger seat, she tootled me off for walkies @ Calamvale Central. Unfortunately, all the disabled parks outside the entrance were taken and she couldn't find any free spot until @ the other end, which meant I had to walk the ENTIRE LENGTH of the store and BACK to buy sushi, coz it turns out Woolies had run outta cheap facial tissues! 

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice hot water off, got creamed, got dried and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Nisha made me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, reheated rice leftovers for my lunch and went to clean the bathroom while I kept reading.

  • When dad got home, I used the loo for two more tinkles and he signed Nisha off, before he helped me climb into his big work van and tootled us off to church to play ping pong~

  • Today I play three rounds with him. Dad's such a sweetheart; he lemme 'win' our last game. XD Recently, since I'm hitting more balls than missing, he's upped his game and started playing spin shots @ me, yelling 'sai!' when he spins a ball @ me! Since I've not a clue what he means, I hit the ball back and yell 'dong'! back @ him. XD

  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle then sit @ the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy calamari sushi roll and drink one mug of peppermint.

  • Before popping online, I use the loo for one tinkle.

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Predicting Maccas for lunch with the parents and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but dad had better take us out for dinner toms night!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Jonathan Uptin) for the 55TH time: Lendl, Djokovich (heard), Albanese (heard), Willan, Tomasi (heard), Genovese, Olya (first name), Ghislaine (first name), Epstein (heard), Foley (heard), Shorten, Coates, Chesterman, Bach (heard), Bronte (first name),  Gildea, Farmer, Moffat, Colahan, Tomasi, Irwin, Kramer, Tsehai (first name), Field, Gottlieb, Sydes, Fenelon, Brimson (heard), Cleary (heard), Lawton (heard), Hasler, Taffe, Dufficy, Zahos, Tupou (heard), Thorn, Paisami (heard), De Pasquale, Van Gisbergen (heard), Fitzgibbon, Balzer, Ain (first name), de Horta, Sharina (first name), Star and Fifita (heard). Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from some southside sports club (Main Beach). Brisbane was 19-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-23. Sunrise 6:12am Sunrise 5:18pm

No comments: