Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Post 305d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2968 (aww, not quite three grand; perhaps tomorrow XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now ten. Ha, it reached double digits. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Since the parents were watching YouTube videos from the television, after publishing the previous post I watched YouTube videos from the computer. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-1. Since I'm not @ UQ for physio during this five week block, she'll take me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture since PIG mum's got the pest control guy spraying our house toms morning.
  • Then, excitement: we're meeting Mr. Hall for my belated birthday lunch @ some Mt. Gravatt sports club! Was gonna eat @ The Glen but can you believe it: The Glen doesn't open for Monday lunches anymore?
  • Will hopefully get to read for one hour and then watch the 6pm bulletin for the 47TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: