Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday Post 304c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4177. See? Said I'd pass four grand! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa yummy wombok and a little delicious chicken dad recently cooked.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: