Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thursday Post 306b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4456; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Call To Obey' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reall Hospitality' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Karina followed me back to the gobbling :P table and got me breakfast. Suddenly, the home phone rings! When I answer, Michelle immediately bursts out with "Oh Em hasn't Karina arrived yet I already rang her and -" I interrupted her, saying, "Don't worry Michelle; Karina just arrived and now I'm munching breakfast!" Laughing, Michelle retorted, I didn't understand a WORD of what you just said, Em." Oops, talking with mouth full! I swallowed, apologised for my lack of table manners and more clearly explained that Karina had arrived, thanks. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills for my fortnightly shopping trip! Finding a parallel park outside level two, I use the loo once, grab Lian Hearn's 'Orphan Warriors, crash onto a squashy armchair and happily read for just over one hour I reached pg. 300 @ 9:59am, finished pg. 325 @ exactly 10:30, finished pg. 333 @ 10:40pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ 10:42am!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

     


No comments: