Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday Post 305d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3065. Ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I completed some COVID-19 survey and read some news articles.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am and taking me to GCCW!
  • Looking forward to having lunch with Pastor Grace @ Woka afterwards! Think I'll have the fish fillet baked rice coz that's a big meal: I may haveta skip dinner because the Broncos are playing toms @ 7:50pm but coverage begins @ 7:30pm! Hopefully dad can feed me dinner by 6:45pm~
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: