Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday Post 305b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2726. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly all the way till dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am. When Hannah arrives, she knocks, pushes open the door, says, "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes..." I waver Uber @ her and she obediently disappears for a final quarter-hour. XD
  • When Hannah returns, I use the pot :P for several more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth while Hannah empties my commode for me. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of yummy flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. 
  • Lol after I get onto the bed, Aunty Anna sends Hannah away, tells her to go get a coffee/sth and come back thirty minutes later. Once Hannah leaves, she starts with the massage. Lol her English is pretty minimal, and since my Canto's pretty minimal too, we didn't get very far! But I did experience sth new today: Aunty Anna did CUPPING for me! When she first asked me about it, she said 'cupping' in Chinese and I was like, uh, do you mean *then I smacked my lips together to mimic the cupping sound and Aunty Anna exclaims yes! Feels ... interesting but doesn't hurt and Aunty Anna already prewarned me that I'd have red cup marks on my back afterwards but to tell PIG mum not to worry about that. 
  • That all done, Hannah helped me once to the loo; when I came out Aunty Anna gave me a cup oof water to drink and I felt loved coz when we left, both Kat jie jie and Kayla both came out to say bye~
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when Hannah was giving Wally back to Ela.
  •  Back outside, I booted up the computer while Hannah went back and cleaned the bathroom before sitting and very gently massaging Ela for about ten/twenty minutes.
  • When PIG mum signed Hannah off (she's back same time toms) I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into PIG mum's 4WD. After fiddling for ages with her GPS, PIG mum tootled us off to the Mt. Gravatt hotel to meet Mr. Hall for my first belated birthday lunch! 
  • Mr. Hall was waiting for us when we arrived; PIG mum took awhile to get the 4WD parked and there were three steps to ascend before we got to our reserved table but there was a rail, so hey.
  • PIG mum and Mr. Hall ordered the same thing, some steamed fish and I got the dirty birdy burger which was fried chicken but came with MACARONI and CHEESE!
  • Besides, what meal out would be complete without dessert? Mr. Hall and I both had the banoffee tart; delicious~
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then I popped online. Think PIG mum's gone next-door to yap @ Aunty Emily.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 47TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Fingers crossed I can bbl, because I'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!!
    P.P.S. For arvo tea, PIG mum fed me one gooey yummy little mouthful of yummy passionfruit and one mug of green tea, but was mean coz she wouldn't gimme any Pocky/even any Hello Panda bikkies. Don't worry, coz I'm still really full! XD I used the loo once more before returning online and the parents have gone for walkies. Sporting Wheelies tried to ring but the first time I was still in the loo and the second time I said she's not home right now and the lady just goes, oh, bye.
  • P.P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew and Melissa) for the 47TH time: Prain, Pennisi, Youngberry, Fabris, Haas, Walters, Flegler (heard), Riki (heard), Fabris, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Griffin, Musgrove, Diamond, Uhlmann, Albanese (heard), Hinds, Kirly, Greenbank, Kotim, Zelensky, Halverson, Hilton, Piortrowski, Pullar, Feller, Devine (heard), Tindall, Calcutt, Hinchcliffe, Haltgren, Carrigan (heard), Paix (heard), Gamble (heard), Trbojevich (heard), Rich, Mahalia (heard), Postecoglou, Rogic, Woods, Furze, Bavas, Genovese and Dobbin. 75.17USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Roma St. Parklands. Brisbane was 20-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-29. Sunrise 5:59am sunset 5:42pm

No comments: