Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday Post 304c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3907 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Oleanders'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dad summoned PIG mum and I over for dinner within minutes of the news ending. Before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, two pieces of tasteless soup pork, two lil chunks of tofu and one lil yummy chunk of bony chicken from dinner last night.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Ruesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: