Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Post 306b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3158 (see? Said I'd crack three grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Good Soldier. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • While I use the loo for one tinkle, Nisha cleans my breakfast dishes and locks up. After I climb into her car's passenger seat, she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping, going underground for a park coz none were available above ground.
  •  Unfortunately, all the cheap facial tissues were out; instead, I bought myself an afternoon tea sushi roll (honey chicken) and Nisha bought a ham and cheese scroll from the bakery next door. The owner uncle saw me, nodded and said, "Bahn mi?" I laughed, replying, I bought one yesterday! Next Friday." When he smiles, I add, "Besides, no money." He laughs and waves me away. XD
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back out to the gobbling :P table for lunch. Thanks to dad who left me some rice leftovers for lunch and thanks to Nisha who reheated that for me with some added oyster sauce. Hannah makes the toast yummier, but Nisha does the rice tastier. XD
  • Over lunch, I happily continued reading. Only read for seventy minutes today but hey, that's still over one hour! I reached page seventy-five @ 1:18pm.
  • Following dad's instruction, I used the loo for two more tinkles @ 1:40pm and was seated waiting for him @ 1:45pm. Only then dad ran late and didn't return until 2:02pm! I signed her off with my thanks and byes while the garage door was going up; she's back next Saturday same time.
  • Dad tootled us off to BCAC to play ping pong! Today I learnt that while Uncle Wallace is incredibly noisy, it's actually Uncle JAMES that's deadly swinging @ the ball! He plays silently, but ... SLAM!! XD
  • After dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy chicken sushi roll. Dad left me one mug of warm something and then went swimming.
  • Afternoon tea munched, I used the loo for one tinkle and then popped online. At 6pm I watched the 6pm news for the 50TH time.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before going to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and one yummy salty chicken with all the skin and 75% of the meat ripped off.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Right now there's this 20th anniversary Harry Potter anniversary airing on Seven that I kinda wanna watch, but PIG mum says I should be able to find that on Seven Plus toms, so fingers crossed!
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: