Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday Post 304b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3997. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • At 7:35am, dearest dad walked very considerately silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage; that was my signal to wake and use the pot :P again. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before going back out again and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives, PIG mum lets her in. She knocks, pushes open the door, bids me good morning and then adds fifteen more minutes ... Uber nods @ her and Hannah wisely removes herself. XD
  • When she returns, I use the pot :P for two/three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first official break from having to hold the toothbrush. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum orders that I eat breakfast first.
  • Breakfast is two Weet-Bix with the merest streak of honey ever in milk, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with a little avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us to Underwood MarketPlace, parking underground coz rain's forecast.

  • Hannah refused to get a trolley until after we'd reached Woolies but after walkies were done and groceries were bought, we had like one whole HOUR! to play with our mobiles! Embarrassingly enough, though, I only managed to pass one level of Jewels. XD

  • But I passed another while Hannah was driving me home! XD

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after 10% but fully leaned against the side rail happily and watered myself for another tinkle before turning the nice hot water off.

  •  I had one tinkle before I turned the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Thanks to PIG mum who cooked fried rice for lunch; since I'm getting dinner from the pub tonight I won't get any rice! Lunch was washed down with one mug of yummy peppermint tea and then I went and booted the computer up while Hannah washed my lunch dishes for me.

  • At 1:55pm PIG mum sent me to the loo and signed Hannah off - won't see her till next Tuesday coz next Monday's a public holiday! - and tootled me off to Breathe to see Jacky. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, we listened to her Spotify playlist both ways too and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.

  • Physio today: theraband pulling for both hands, 1.47km exercise bike riding (seven minutes), two/three sets of lat rows and laat pull downs with both overhand and underhand grip and wall pushups.

  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped online.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and munch the yummy vegie tempura sushi Hannah bought for me earlier today.
    Then: excitement! At 5:30pm Kim's taking me to some pub in Wooloongabba for our 700TH Toastmasters meeting! I've already asked for the blackboard specials and plan to try the chicken pie with chips and gravy! Fingers crossed we'll all get given five bucks again coz a scoop of ice cream costs four bucks and the menu says they've got cookies and cream ice cream available tonight; that's my favourite flavour! :D

  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up coz I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms morning. Bet she's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD

  • Hopefully we can go aisle walking and grocery shopping afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Should prolly ring toms and find out who's minding me from 4-6pm because the roster still says TBA.

  • Choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:45pm. Cath's already sent everyone the songs today~

  • Oh! Also gotta finish and send out GCCW homework!

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: