Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday Post 304

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4764 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Seek Your City's Good"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be A Slave To The Wrong Things"; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Building On The Foundation; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Feeling Dusty'; sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's actually seventy and seventhly, the spam count for the weekend's only nine but eighthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home from our once-weekly dinner out together!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the previous two night's, nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew PIG mum would get noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later I'm awakened by noisy PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after another pot :P trip - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: