Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday Post 303e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3735. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked and chatted with Alison over Messenger. Yes, I should've continued checking my next GCCW homework but PIG mum has gone upstairs and I'm safe to surf the net. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  •  Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since I've got a morning appointment to see Ray. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

  • Hopefully she'll take me for walkies and grocery shopping afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm, meaning she can join me for twenty-five minutes of choir practice!

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight! That only happens maybe once every fortnight! XD

No comments: