Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday Post 305e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3352. Righteo, final, final events for Tuesday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. For some reason, YouTube wouldn't load and then PIG mum screeched shut off all your television and YouTube things since my study stuff isn't loading!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: hoping PIG mum'lll help me up; she says she'll take me bra and underwear shopping coz I'm not seeing Ray for any massage and acupuncture (he's taken his family holidaying somewhere). Did ask her could she please take me to see a movie but she's already refused coz she needs to earn more study points. Well, maybe I can persuade her to take me out for lunch? Then again, no if that means she won't let dad take us out for our once-weekly dinner. *sigh*
  • Kim's minding me 4-6; must chase her about when she'll take me to Impressive Dumplings for my belated birthday lunch!
  • She'll also join me for choir practice online coz that's happening 5:30pm till 6:45pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today; that doesn't usually happen Tuesdays! XD

No comments: