Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thursday Post 306

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4191 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Two  Ways To Remember Jesus' and thirdly, TWFT topic's Jesus' Work Philosophy (1) but fourthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 49TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Technically, I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed so early I'd already fallen asleep, waoken up with a full bladder and used the pot :P @ 11:55pm but then I slept soundly till 6:20am when I was woken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for work; that was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Instead, I fall back asleep only to get poked awake by PIG mum who says Karina didn't arrive; I'll get you dressed and them I'm going to work! I rang for CODA immediately and left a message on their on-call mobile.

  • After I brushed teeth and sat over the loo for one tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table coz I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. Not that PIG mum left me any breakfast; too eager was she to get to work lest she be late, but @ least she left me the home phone!

  • I'd just messaged Lisa saying I might be late when the doorbell rang! Once I'd walked down the hallway and opened the door for Karina she'd immediately apologised, saying her car battery had run flat this morning but luckily her partner knew how to replace it!  How come she didn't ring CODA to let them know? She was just so worried I'd be left on my own she'd clean forgot!

  • Karina followed me back to the gobbling :P table and got me breakfast. Suddenly, the home phone rings! When I answer, Michelle immediately bursts out with "Oh Em hasn't Karina arrived yet I already rang her and -" I interrupted her, saying, "Don't worry Michelle; Karina just arrived and now I'm munching breakfast!" Laughing, Michelle retorted, I didn't understand a WORD of what you just said, Em." Oops, talking with mouth full! I saw - bbl, coz I'm really still owed TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Zutcher) for the 49TH time: Whop, Beaumont, Dry, Alisa (first name), Schoefield, Auden, Line, Crisafulli, Albanese, Putin (heard), Whitfeld, Payne, Biden, Kingsun, Tighe, Chumbley, Christopher, Panoho, Greenhalgh, Sheeran, Hind, Preston, Ashlin, Acton, Heathwood, Ong, Delemege, Ford, Haas (heard), Walters, Carrigan (heard), Capewell (heard), Riki (heard), Fagan, Woods (heard), Player (heard), Cummins, Devine, Narelle (first name), Fenech and Acton (heard). Gemma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD =  74.38USc. Katie Brown read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from the Howard Smith Wharves. Brisbane was 17-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-27. Sunrise 6:00am Sunset 5:27pm.

No comments: