Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Post 303b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2416; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Will God Give Up On You?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Carried By Love'. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When Angelica announced her arrival two minutes early, thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Angelica who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I showered, we chatted: she's five years my junior, is half-Filipino and has a younger brother still in grade nine but her parents are elderly. Before caring she worked in retail.
  • I had one tinkle before Angelica flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Angelica rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was three/four vanilla Hello Pana bikkies, one yummy nashi pear and one warm mug of some infusion. I finally found on a LOWER level of Candy Crush than me; Angelica's doing around level 450 but I've just reached level 520!! XD
  • At 5:25pm I headed over to the computer to join choir rehearsal online, which started promptly but ended five minutes late.
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Angelica off with my thanks and byes. 
  • When choir rehearsal ended four/five minutes late, I used the loo myself for another tinkle.
  • PIG mum's just returned home from ping pong and has headed upstairs to shower.
  • Whoops, forgot: it's our monthly book club dinner toms night! Hence why I'm prolly gonna order noodles for lunch (meeting Aunty Carol and Aunty Samantha, Chloe can't come coz she's busy essay writing) coz I'm hoping for one big bowl of rice tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: