Sunday, April 10, 2022

Monday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1608 steps; secondly, john Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What is Well-Placed Shame' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'A Safe Place To Unload' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr, I'd just started a four-day awesome sleep streak that got RUINED by PIG mum since she went carelessly a-THUMPING around upstairs last night @ 12:35am and awoke me with a full bladder! >< Well I'm not truly cross; since for the past three years I've successfully accomplished TWENTY-FIVE TIMES where I got one straight week of awesome sleeps I'm content with whatever I'm gonna get now but it's frustrating, you know? *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6:20am and after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after the first morning pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo; I grouse @ her for ruining my awesome sleep streak, but it's not like she even cares. *sigh*
  • After Hannah arrives, she knocks, bids me good morning and then mumurs fifteen more minutes before wisely leaving us be after I use Pandan to nod @ her. When she comes back, I use the loo for two/three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth while Hannah empties the commodore then goes and gets some breakfast ready for me. Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the loo, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing another stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the less-yummy sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), the last of those yummy custard puff things PIG mum recently baked, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Unique Physiotherapy for some massage and acupuncture from Aunty Anna. Why I feel loved: when I pushed open the door and walked in, Kayla was just walking out into the reception and she immediately bids me, "Hi Emily!" Aww~

  • I lay down for some massage and cupping. Hannah goes back to Tank and sits there for like thirty minutes but comes back to hold Ela when Aunty Anna sticks me full of acupuncture needles.

  • Once they're removed, I roll back to lie tummy up, Hannah gets me rekitted, Aunty Anna gets me a plastic cup of water from the kitchen and I use the loo for one more tinkle before leaving with my thanks and byes.

  • Back home, I turn the alarm off and take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Today I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after 11% but happily lean fully lean against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.

  • After I flip the nice hot water off, I get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when she's giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, I play with my mobile and Hannah goes and cleans the bathroom before making me one yummy mug of chai with milk.

  • When PIG mum returns home, I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back 9-2 toms.

  • Once she's left, PIG mum orders I make myself a toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese. It's slightly frustrating coz I've gotta get up THRICE for it; firstly, to get all the ingredients and make it, secondly, to flip the toastie and thirdly to put it onto the plate. When there's a carer around PIG mum does the second and third parts for me to 'pretend' what a 'good' mother she is, but her true colours show when it's only us @ home. XD

  • After lunch I play Candy Crush-type games with my mobile until PIG mum finishes watching TV. That's when I stop playing, ask her please to charge the mobile for me, use the loo for another tinkle and then pop online.

  • Will visit the loo once more @ 4:40pm because excitement: Annie's taking me to my FINAL birthday meal celebration for the year @ 4:45! Apparently, Haeduri's the 'authentic' place where the Korean's go and get their fried chicken from? Must ask her can we please order a rice dish coz PIG mum wouldn't feed me any rice for lunch.

  • After that, we're going to some place called Krazy Yohhurt for dessert; we're gonna share a shaved ice!

  • Toms: Hannah's minding me again but from 9-2 this time. Perhaps PIG mum'll send us to Underwood Marketplace for walkies?

  • Got an afternoon appointment to see Jacky for physio.

  • So may haveta skip arvo tea for my most important two hours of the day online coz Kim's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards - never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: