Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Wednesday Post 304

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3473 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'A Future For Failures' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "It's All About Getting Up Again' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after choir rehearsal tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 1:50am last night; I used the pot :P once more @ 7am before immediately trying to fall back asleep because I knew dearest dad would leave for work @ 7:45am.
  • Sleep didn't fully return, hence why @ 7:35am dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage, I used the pot :P for another tinkle, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleeful;ly FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast was supposed to be my once-weekly pack of Fun cereal but PIG mum 'forgot'! >< Istead, for breakfast I munched one banana and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with a lil avocado spread very thinly over the slice and perhaps the merest shake of salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying both hands, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; Era also helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.

  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum's in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum tootled us home and fed me one bowl of rice leftovers for lunch. Since she was anti-social and sat on the sofa to watch Yoy Tube clips while having lunch, I played Jewels on my mobile and passed like another two levels. XD

  • After lunch, PIG mum tootled us out to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries - and we bumped into Chris!

  • Kim's minding me from 4-6pm today.

  • Toms: Karina's taking me shopping! We'll have lunch together by ourselves afterwards @ C Cafe, and she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.

  • Sharks vs. Sea Eagles toms night ... since I doubt dad'll take us out to dinner toms night, I'll prolly watch that~

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: