Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Post 305c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's now 2675 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now sixty-three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched out the first half of the Souths vs Sea Eagles game. I don't mind who wins: I've always cheered for the Bunnies since I'm born in the CNY of the Rabbit but I've cheered for Manly ever since I discovered they were Bob's team. I also held a Whatsapp convo with Fiona Mok and a Facebook Messenger one with Lisa Hakola.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the toilet for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am! Nisha's minding me 10am till 2pm; will prolly go for walkies with her @ Underwood MarketPlace and come home and shower around 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea!
  • Going to play ping pong with dearest dad toms arvo~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: