Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday Post 305c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! For some reason, Joni's devotional didn't land inside my inbox tonight, so just noting down that Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 5148. Ha, I'm just over half a normal person today, apparently. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked for three minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, forever  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Dunno will anyone come help me up; Kim said she's not rostered to, but she's free so just get your mother to text me if you need a lift but PIG mum says nah don't bother.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but expecting a pissy little Happy Meal withdad. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *another sigh*
  • Storm vs. Bulldogs toms arvo ... worth a watch?
  • But dad had better take us out to Chinese for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: