Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Post 306

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 4368 (so yay for passing four thousand but boo for the Broncos losing despite holding an 8-0 lead @ half time ><) today I've been hard @ work plodding 2950 steps; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Faith That Blesses'; fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'Make Sure Satan Knows His defeat';fifthly, TWFT topic's 'A Heart Of Flesh'; sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Permanent Address' and  seventhly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Chatty Bus' but eighthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the FIFTIETH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip I fell back straight back asleep xoz I was certain PIG mum would get noisy exactly one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later, noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, which wakes me again for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Around 7:30am PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before heading off for her morning's work; thanks to her who even wrapped Era's thumb up, even though I'd originally asked her could she please do that when she got home that arvo!
  • After dearest dad retucks Pandan and me into bed, promises to leave me some rice leftovers for lunch and also to stay quiet so that Uber and I can happily snore in peace, before falling back asleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Nature calls twice before Nisha arrives @ 10am; the first time @ 8:45am and the second time @ 9:55am. After Nisha arrives, she knocks the door, enters, says good morning, offers fifteen more minutes and then wisely leaves when Pandan nods his head @ her.
  • Once my fifteen more minutes are up, I call to Nisha that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, calling again and threatening I'll go back to bed and demand another fifteen more minutes should she not come. XD Nisha gets me kitted and I head over to brush teeth.
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water and sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!]
  • Thanks to dad who left me some ham and eggs for breakfast; thanks to Nisha who added one slice of cheese for me and tried to cook the bread yummy. I drank my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read The Silver Brumby for thirty minutes.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the FIFTIETH time: Albanese, Bechwati, Whitfeld, Psaki, Zelensky (heard), Putin (heard), Stockwell, Coates (heard), Chesterman (heard), Whop (heard), Rock (heard), Mullany, Clayton (first name), Brayden (first name), Sheehan, Curtain, Becker (heard), Hartley, Laidlaw, Noleen (first name), Dolan, Potter, Tapper, Fenech, Fletcher, Sakakibara, Dutton, Malia (first name), Ricciardo (heard), Feldt (heard), Kotoni (first name, heard), Cobbo (heard), Bromich (heard), Hipsley, Fagan, Scheffler, Im, Lowry, Vettel, Mostert, Kerr, Waterhouse (heard), Opie, Molavin, Claassens, Lopez, Affleck and Pavlos. Katie Brown read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 19-27 today. Brisbane toms: 19-28. 6:01 sunrise 5:37pm sunset

No comments: